From up high at Caernarfon castle.
On our way to dinner at the Ty Gwyn (the White House)
in Betws-y-coed.
Driving through Snowdonia National Park.
Maeve at Conwy castle.
Double rainbow over houses in Betws-y-coed.
This blog started with our family trip to Paris and Great Britain from May 1st, 2009 to June 8th, 2009. The travels continue...
The castles are unbelievable. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your pictures when you get back. Wine involved as I'm sure there will be a few thousand pics?? Weather here isn't much warmer than it is there. Cccccold here lately. Loved your comment 'bringing in the flaps'... still giggling...
ReplyDeleteEl
Hey guys - I am having so much fun peeking in on your trip from afar! Wonderful pictures!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Hi guys, loving your photos, keep them coming. The landscape is really different in Wales! You don't seem to be suffering too much from the cool damp weather. Neal, what a great ride "Plummeting from the Summit".
ReplyDeleteDWG/MGG